Demonstrating how innovation can create more immersive, personal and collaborative campaigns, Kim said this is about brands moving from content creators to content curators, and about brands engaging consumers to help tell brands' stories.
“Storytelling is a really important focus for us, which may seem odd to some people, that a technology company would be so interested in storytelling.
Asked whether this is about tapping into current crowdsourcing trends, Kim said that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events