The series of six videos portray social experiments’ in a candid-camera style. Shot in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand the now-viral campaign showcases just how far passersby are willing to go to earn an ultrabook.
“What we’re doing is getting people excited and wanting to learn more, said Jayant Murty, the director of brand strategy at Intel Asia-Pacific, in an interview with Campaign Asia-Pacific. To see what people would do if they saw...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events