Korea's GS Caltex, working with agency AdQua Interactive, had family members of its call-center employees record messages that were then made into ringback tonesso callers would hear the family members introducing their loved ones just before customer-service reps took their calls.
As the above video shows, the messages reminded certain people not to be monstrous assholes, and helped improve the morale of the call-center reps. The agency reports that after the ringback tones...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events