Do you really need three sugars with that coffee Not according to a Chinese café brand, which suggests listening to sweet’ sounds can have the same effect.
Xin Café worked with Beijing Dentsu to develop the Sonic Sweetener, a cup designed to reduce people’s sugar intake by playing sounds that people associate with a sweet taste while they drink.
Sonic seasoning’ has gained traction as a concept in recent years....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events