Founded in 2010 with just a call centre and 20 riders, Indonesia’s Go-Jek has transformed from a transport business into a national icon. Moving far beyond just ride-hailing, into food, logistics, shopping and payments, among others, Go-Jek has firmly established itself as a consumer necessity across Indonesia.
We caught up with Go-Jek CMO Piotr Jakubowski to talk about how to manage the marketing and communications around such a brand.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events