When you plant a portable movie studio offering a 3D Power Rangers training simulation game in the middle of a shopping centre, you have to be prepared for the unpredictable.
We always wanted it to be a multi-player experience because it’s so much more fun,” says Dave Budge, executive creative director at Isobar Australia. His team linked up with distribution company Roadshow Films, with the help of production company AIRBAG, to create the game,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events