An international effort shot with a Scorsese-level attention to period details, the above film adapts 'The Gift of the Magi' to promote Shaddy, a Japanese gift retailer.
Ad Nut won't discuss the details of the story, so as not to bore those who know it or spoil it for those who don't. Suffice to say it remains sweet and meaningful more than 100 years after its original publication, and converts well to a short film...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events