Greenpeace, which began operations in Korea in November of last year, is hoping to soften its local image as a somewhat militant organization, according to the agency, using a TVC that takes a more upbeat tone to focus attention on the serious issue of deforestation.
The animated spot, featuring a character developed by Yum Yum London, is running exclusively on MTV. The campaign also includes online support....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events