Coca-Cola said this socially responsible water branding, which rolled out yesterday with a TVC, is a global first for the company.
Sales will support the efforts of One Foundation to build water facilities in remote areas of provinces including Yunnan and Sichuan.
Pratik Thakar, Coca-Cola's Pacific Group lead for creative and content excellence, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that although Ice Dew is an established bottled-water brand in China, Coca-Cola wanted to reach 20- to 35-year-old...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events