Cathay Pacific and McCann Malaysia have produced an audio mix for the Kuala Lumpur-Hong Kong-Osaka-Kyoto route for the simply named The Sounds of Travelling Well campaign.
Throwing in the announcement chime of Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the unmistakable clacking of Hong Kong's pedestrian signal, among other sounds, into the mix, the medley surprisingly became quite a catchy tune, albeit the rather repetitve freedom, adventure, travel and fasten, unfasten phrases might stick...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events