Global brands and agencies have long complained about the difficulty of accessing data from China’s media platform trifecta of BAT Baidu, Alibaba and Tencent. But Alibaba CMO Chris Tung suggests that view is changing.
In fact, in this video, Tung goes so far as to say a large part of his job is really working on behalf of brands to build their profiles on his platforms. “Essentially I’m part of their marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events