In a country with one of the lowest theft rates in the world, adidas wanted to show people that stealing can be fun. In an initiative dreamed up by Dentsu to promote the new Prophere sneaker as something worth risking everything for, adidas held a mystery party for selected guests in Tokyo. According to a video of the event, the format starts off straightforwardly enough, with a club setting and strategically-placed sneakers for people to examine and take...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events