WE's recent study, Brands in Motion, served as the backbone of Monday's briefing in Shanghai, where a compelling panel of brand marketers discussed the market climate in China, how brands are creating social relevancy, and how they're staying innovative in an unprecedented era of growth in the country.
Penny Burgess, managing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events