Last week, DAD hosted its first Pop Up Tokyo’, a design-focused workshop spread over three days. The event concluded with an interview with Theseus Chan, a renowned Singaporean graphic designer and print enthusiast. Here, we highlight some of his experience and observations that we believe are applicable across the commercial creative spectrum.
Some may know Chan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events