This campaign by Thinkerbell for 13Cabs contrasts a friendly taxi driver named Serge against a certain ride-sharing company's practice of letting prices surge upward when it feels people will have no choice but to pay.
The campaign, which started today, is primarily digital, with outdoor and radio for support.
It probably goes without saying that Ad Nut is fond of a little name-related wordplay.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events