Although media agencies racked up 16 percent more new-business wins in 2016 than 2015, they saw their revenue from new business decline by 13 percent, according to full-year, global numbers published by R3.
Creative agencies saw a 9 percent increase in the number of wins, accompanied by a 9.5 percent rise in new-business revenue.
Through 2016, R3 collected and ranked more than 8,000 new business wins across creative, media and digital agencies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events