More than 90 international event planners gathered in Brisbane last week for Tourism Australia’s signature destination incentive showcase, Dreamtime.
Leading the way forward for experiential destination marketing, Dreamtime invites event planners and corporate buyers to 'experience' Australia as a meetings and events destinationand this year's event marks the largest in Dreamtime's 25-year history, attracting 94 international buyers from key markets across Southeast Asia, India, China, Japan, Korea, the U.S. and U.K.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events