Essence is aspiring to play a larger role within GroupM, and that means expansion. So it’s not surprising that the Essence Singapore office, which began with four employees in 2013, recently had to relocate a new 14,000-square-foot space.
Located on levels 10 and 11 at 158 Cecil Street, the new office is not exactly an architectural wonder or aesthetically stunning. But the design by Three-d Conceptwerke has a more practical ambition give employees...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events