A recent visit by Campaign Asia-Pacific to the busy office of independent agency Reload in Shanghai took us on a whimsical ride through an incredible array of themed workspaces.
In the foyer we entered a classic American diner lunchroom, then meandered through a little French quarter, a kids playground with slide and ball pen, a secret forest, a camper van, and a blue-sky idea room with planes and clouds.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events