Football Federation Australia FFA has revealed a new look for the 201718 season launching in October.
As well as a new Hyundai A-League logo, the visual identity includes matching logos for the Foxtel Y-League which acts as a feeder league to the A-League and for the Westfield W-League a women's league. In addition, each club gets a version of the logo incorporating its own color-scheme.
The FFA has a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events