The organiser and title sponsor of the AIA Great European Carnival, which just wrapped its long annual residence on Hong Kong's waterfront, continued to evolve the event this year as they eye expansion into China.
Details of the expansion plan are still being worked out, according to The Great European Carnival TGEC CEO Michael Denmark, but he did share that the most likely locations would be Tier 2 cities. In those markets, consumers remain a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events