For this campaign that ran from August 20 through September 4, WiedenKennedy Shanghai mashed up a well-known Chinese folk song with a dash of Kentucky Bluegrass-stylings and banjos to concoct a jaunty little number touting the brand's coffee see video below.
In addition, WK redesigned the company's coffee cups, designed in-store takeovers and OOH ads, and created chicken-drumstick stirrers see gallery above.
Ad Nut likes this because while...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events