Campaign Asia-Pacific and Nielsen will return to Singapore with our annual Top 1000 Brands Breakfast Briefing on 16th August. This event will bring together the region’s most notable brands to showcase how they are the best at what they do. This is a celebration of the brands that are the most agile and attentive to the regions many social, linguistic and cultural nuances and as a result, resonate the loudest with the regions’ consumers.
The interactive breakfast briefing and award ceremony will bring brand marketers together for a morning of learning and networking, with a focus on the latest innovations that are making waves across marketing; the rise of brand activism, assessing what loyalty means in today’s fractured market, and building a strong yet safe brand imagine online.
Top 1000 Brands Singapore is a learning and celebration of the best performing brands across the region. This is an opportunity to hear from the highest risers and biggest achievers from across Singapore and South-east Asia.
- A brand centric event with highly interactive and engrossing sessions hosted by leading marketing figures from across South-east Asia
- Learn what the future holds for the industry from programmatic to AI and chat-bot technology
- Understand what it takes for a brand to become a champion of authenticity
- Gain key insights to reshape in today’s “activist economy”
- Discover take-aways from game-changing and disruptive brands on the 2017 Top1000 rankings, whose campaigns made profound impacts on consumers.
Direct: +852 3175 1922
Head of Sponsorship
Direct: +65 6579 0556
AMP Awards Partner: