Zalora says the clicks-and-mortar’ concept aims to take its shopping experience offline and into a physical retail space. Following a soft-launch earlier this month, the store has now officially opened at Singapore’s ION Orchard shopping centre.
Dione Song, marketing director of Zalora, Singapore said the shop was as much about raising awareness of Zalora as a brand as it was about pushing the boundaries of consumer behaviour.
“A physical space allows us...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events