YR has hired Mohit Pise as general manager and Milla Chaplin as strategic planning director in the agency’s Yangon office, highlighting its ongoing expansion into Indochina.
Pise takes over as GM from Khin Myat Thu, who has been promoted to chairwoman of the Yangon office.
Pise arrives from being the business lead for Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and Zambia at Africa’s biggest telco, MTN. He has almost a decade’s experience...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events