The 53- year-old Englishman will relocate to New York, and will be succeeded by Tim Isaac, the vice-chairman of Ogilvy Mather Asia-Pacific. Paul Heath, currently regional president of Ogilvy Mather Advertising, fills a new role as chief executive of Ogilvy Mather Asia-Pacific. These changes will be effective as of January 2009.
WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell said in a statement Miles brings to the role of CEO a deep understanding, not only of European and Asian markets, but also of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events