Xiaomi, often referred to as China's Apple has taken a fresh approach with brand-building in China. And its efforts could have marketers worldwide rethinking their approach to branding.
Xiaomi is among a group of companies in China including SmartCar and Mini which has pioneered a flash-sales technique called a 'snap-up'. A snap-up is built around a sales event usually scheduled one month in the future, where a limited number of products will be sold...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events