The jointly-run school offers China’s first professional marketing and communications three-year diploma programme.
The first intake of 50 students began studying in September. These were selected from a pool of 1358 applicants who applied to join the programme. The next intake September, 2012 will offer 100 places. From 2013, WPP says it is also looking to offer places to students from outside of China, in the wider Asia-Pacific region, with the possibility of graduate-level programmes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events