A new New Zealand venture, dubbed the Antipodean Explorer, is being billed as an “Orient Express-style” experience and the “world’s best moving hotel.” The luxury train is being backed by the Hong Kong investment firm Fuh Wah International Group and will carry 56 passengers, most of whom are expected to be luxury-oriented Chinese tourists to New Zealand.
Currently, the Antipodean Explorer is set to run between Auckland and Queenstown over the course of 6...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events