Work-Life balance is something that everyone wants. And yet the advertising industry continues to compartmentalize it as a women’s issue, reducing it to a patronizing talking point.
I recently attended an industry conference featuring a woman running a wildly successful baby products company and a man running a wildly successful content studio. The moderator asked the woman how she maintains a work-life balance. Her answer was followed by an awkward pause, as the moderator started...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events