“Instinctively you know what’s not working” said Laura Schoen, president of the global healthcare practice at Weber Shandwick. Schoen is a jury member for healthcare at the inaugural Lions Health festival, taking place just before Cannes Lions this year. She recently gave Campaign Asia-Pacific an exclusive glimpse into her thinking for picking the winners.
Too many communications efforts go down the road of tugging on heartstrings, she explained after already viewing much of the material...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events