Founded in 2008, Wildfire offers word-of-mouth marketing to brands in China and Asia-Pacific for key customers including Starbucks, DSM, Nestlé, Lincoln, Unilever and Tesco.
With the breakneck growth of social media in the last six years, plus increasing demand for real-time intelligence and effective branded content, Wildfire developed its ActSocial product as a social software platform.
The platform provides free and paid versions with four modules for research...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events