On Monday, Google announced that it would bridge the gap between traditional TV and digital video by giving advertisers the ability to programmatically buy, target and measure traditional TV ads within the same platform as digital ones.
It’s not the internet giant’s first attempt at selling for traditional TVbeginning in 2008, it began offering its Google TV Ads. But, after selling these for nearly five years, Google pulled the plug in 2012. At the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events