China has long been heralded as an early adopter of technology, particularly with its innovation in the social and mobile space.
“Society in China is very fast-paced and constantly changing, which means people are always on the look-out for the latest technologies, whether it be to enrich their lives by making their day-to-day routines more efficient, enhancing communication or fun,” says Dionne Holder, managing director at FreemanXP China.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events