Commentary regarding the various issues facing the digital advertising industry continues to grow. Dishonesty, corruption, complexity, lack of knowledge, inadequate marketing, inadequate agencies, inadequate measurementthe list goes on.
The trouble is, so much of the commentary lacks objectivity.
But cutting a far better path is Marc Pritchard. Here’s a repeated but still refreshing sentiment from PG’s CMO, in his recent speech to the ANA conference in Orlando, Florida....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events