Across five of the six cities in Southeast Asia including Jakarta, Metro Manila, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, consumers tend to compare prices before buying and make planned purchases. Ho Chi Minh City was the only exception, where women claimed to be knowledgeable about products and believed that high quality means high price. Items like shopping wisely and planned purchases received relatively low scores.
What’s more, Ho Chi Minh City was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events