The study found Australia to be the region’s most digitally confident market, followed by Singapore and Hong Kong. Around half the respondents said they felt “OK” when it came to digital, but needed guidance. More than a third cited a lack of understanding among marketers as the biggest barrier to achieving digital excellencehigher than their counterparts in other regions. Asian respondents expressed higher levels of confidence in mobile and display. Conversely, APAC marketers were least confident in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events