The APAC market is flourishing, not just in terms of digital advertisingwith spend due to hit US$156 billion this yearbut also technologically. More specifically, regional buoyancy has captured the interest of global players keen to leverage artificial intelligence AI. For instance, China has already matched the overall US output of AI research, and by 2020 its AI industry is set to be worth US$9.1 billion, expanding at an annual rate of 50...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events