CMO Joachim Holte told Campaign Asia-Pacific that India is the site's priority market and it plans to “continue to scale the business further with additional structural investment in the Bangalore operation” as well as “promoting product awareness and what it means for Indian travellers”.
The media pitch, which will be held in Bangalore soon, is to find an agency for media planning and buying. The media duties have previously been handled by an in-house team....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events