After growing revenues at a double-digit or mid-to-high single-digit clip globally for several years now, it’s getting progressively harder for Weber Shandwick to keep up those rates.
The outlook still looks good, particularly in Europe and Asia, CEO Andy Polansky told Campaign at a meeting earlier this summer in Cannes, but it’s not as robust as recent years.
On the one hand, Weber’s business is more well-rounded, as communications work has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events