Weber Shandwick has appointed Ali Grayeli as regional executive creative director for Asia-Pacific.
With more than 23 years’ experience in the marketing industry, Grayeli arrives from Uber APAC, where he was also regional ECD. Prior to this, he worked in senior creative roles at McCann Worldgroup Singapore and Tourism Victoria in Australia.
“It’s an honour joining Weber Shandwick,” he said. “I’m looking forward to doing some great work with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events