Wrist wearables are meant to be more than just a pretty face, but brands are increasingly banking on good looks to get ahead of the game.
Style’ and its many synonyms now regularly appear in smartwatch and wristband marketing copy often given equal weight as details of the gadget’s fitness tracking prowess, navigational precision, smartphone synchronisation or long battery life.
Fitbit calls its latest Alta “fitness and fashion on display”. Apple Watch...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events