Mindshare and PHD are expected to compete for the business next month. Mindshare is the principal global incumbent and handles the account across North America, Western Europe and much of Asia-Pacific.
PHD is responsible for Unilever’s account in China and Eastern Europe. The China portion of the account is not thought to be affected by the review, which is expected to focus on Southeast Asia.
Representatives from Unilever and from the agencies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events