HubSpot’s general manager for Japan, Yuri Akahira, is understood to have resigned after six months in the role. Akahira and HubSpot did not issue official statements on the move at the time of reporting. However, Campaign subsequently obtained an email that HubSpot issued to partner agencies and customers stating that Ryan Meadows, principal sales manager, will serve as interim general manager. Meadows has been with HubSpot since 2011.
In the email,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events