Video ad tech company Unruly today launched Unruly EQ, its tool allowing advertisers to measure the emotional impact of their video ads, in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The tool was developed in partnership with emotional analytics company Affectiva and music-data analysts Moodagent. Affectiva’s facial coding and emotion analytics technology allows Unruly EQ users to track the emotional response to their content. Moodagent’s audio testing capability examines how a specific soundtrack amplifies or detracts from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events