The launch comes three months after the company opened its regional headquarters in Singapore.
Unruly said it has tuned the ShareRank algorithm, which it launched in the US and UK in 2013, specifically for countries across Southeast Asia. The firm, which has distributed branded content from Unilever, Kia and LG, claims that advertisers using the predictive technology will be able to identify the psychological, social and creative triggers that drive the success...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events