Mobile advertising platform Unlockd has begun operations in India, signing a partnership with Aircel and taking on investment from media company Smile.
The launch, which sees Unlockd enter its eighth market worldwide, also unveiled the company’s new Aircel Open2Earn’ app. It offers Aircel users the chance to gain 10 rupees credit every week if they download the app and agree to receive ads when unlocking their phones.
Unlockd said the value exchange’...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events