The review, begun in January, ends with WPP's Mindshare retaining the media planning and buying in most global markets. In addition to retaining the accounts for the US and Europe, Mindshare picked up central and eastern Europe, which were previously held by PHD. But Australia went the other way, moving from Mindshare to PHD, Unilever has confirmed.
For the record, in Asia, Mindshare retains Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, India,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events