Unilever is to expand branded content arm U-Studio as it seeks to save $2.1 billion a year.
The measure is part of Unilever’s plan to appease shareholders and boost its share price after the failed $144 billion takeover bid from Kraft Heinz in Februarya move described as a near-death experience by one agency executive.
Unilever announced that it will halve the number of agencies it works with, estimated at 3,000...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events