“Twitter has a symbiotic relationship with television, and credit goes to the founders for identifying the specific nature of the platform,” Rao stressed.
TV shows over the past few years have been the source of massive chatter on social media, especially Twitter. Rao said all that banter has driven an increase in TV’s viewership and reach. The company’s TV-ad targeting product, which debuted earlier this year in the US, gives marketers a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events